Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Infinite Goodness

After spending the last year or so adding more and more embellishments onto my cards and projects, I've decided to get back to basics!!

This card was very simple. Cardstock colors are (all Stampin' Up!), Confetti White, Pretty in Pink and Always Artichoke. Ink colors are Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip. I also used Always Artichoke eyelets, stampin dimensionals, and a white pen. I used Stampin' Up's! new Infinite Goodness stamp set.

I stamped the berries on the Artichoke cs using Artichoke ink. I then highlighted each berries with white ink.

After stamping the phrase in Artichoke on Confetti White, I sponged the edges in Chocolate Chip and then ran the edges through the Artichoke ink pad.

I then attached eyelets to the phrase piece and attached that to the stamped piece with stampin' dimensionals.

Next I attached the Always Artichoke cs to a piece of Pretty in Pink and attached that to the Confetti White card.

I really like to clean look this card has. You can click on the picture to see a larger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment