Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finally!

Well, I finally got rid of the smell. I don't know what it was but I had to resort to shampooing the carpets so maybe my dog is to blame although I didn't actually see anything.

So, now I am trying to get back into the groove of things. I have seen a couple of things that others have done with their punches and tried those.

I keep thinking....why didn't I think of that? I just need to get inspired!! Maybe I need to put my stamping stuff away and get my Christmas gifts made.

My kids have always played sports and they usually get a t-shirt with the sport organizations logo on it as their uniform. I have always saved these and decided this year I would make them t-shirt quilts for Christmas. I figure if I start now I might have them done by next Christmas!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.......

No comments:

Post a Comment