Friday, September 26, 2008

Scrapbook page bio

My daughter belongs to the "Friends" group at our church. Currently they are discussing peer pressure. There leader told them the best way to resist peer pressure is to have a good idea of who you are.

With that in mind, we had the girls do a scrapbook page of themselves (this is the one I did of me as an example for them).

Each girl wrote a "bio-poem". The poem can be changed to add or delete any information you want. I then typed up all the poems for the girls so they would fit on the page we were going to use (5.5 X 8.5).

I used my cricut to spell out each girl's name in a variety of fonts and formats so they would have a choice. Then last Wednesday I took a bunch of my scrapbooking stuff to church and we had a great time scrapbooking and talking about ourselves.

The girls worked hard on their pages and they really turned out great.

1 comment: