Friday, January 4, 2008

Altered Clipboard

I found these great clipboards at my local craft store right before Christmas. I thought they would make great gifts but decided to keep this one for myself!!

I used Stampin' Up! Designer Series paper to cover it. I covered the clipboard with SU's Anywhere glue stick, stuck the paper on and sanded the edges.

I stamped the phrase at the bottom and then made a tag and stamped the same phrase onto the bottom of it and lined it up with the clipboard phrase and glued it on.

The flowers are from "Got Flowers?". The pen is an RSVP pen with the same paper as I used on the clipboard.

I stamped phrases on every other page on the tablet but for gifts I used a better tablet.



Here is a close up of the bottom to give you a better idea of how I stamped the phrases!

This was a pretty quick project. I think my friend and I spent more time figuring out colors than it took to actually make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment