Friday, January 11, 2008

Valentines Gift Box

I found this box template and fell in love with it. The possiblities are endless as this is a pretty good size box. Perfect for hostess and teacher gifts.

This was the first time that I've used a lot of ribbon on anything. I'm a ribbon hoarder so this was a real stretch for me.

There are 9 different heart tags attached as well as some hearts just glued on.

I've had these little pink heart shaped eyelets for years and thought this would be a good time to use them.

I used my Stampin Up! So Swirly wheel and Love Matters stamp set.

The votive candle is actually sitting on top of three tea lights which kind of gives you an idea of the size.

It measures 6 1/4 (15.5 cm) from top to bottom, 4 1/2 (11.5 cm) across and 2 1/4 (5.5 cm) deep.

You can download the template here. Be sure to get the directions to go along with that which is a seperate download.

Have fun with this one!!





2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete