Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas




It's hard to believe that it's already time to start working on Christmas cards. Here's some ideas that I've come up with, some I've "cased" but some are my own design. I've made a bunch and have kind of decided on at least two different designs, plus I'll give these away except for the couple that I don't like much.

This one was very simple, which I like, and I love the corner punch from Stampin' Up!.














I like the rustic look of this one.




















This one was easy enough but my note card inside keeps falling out.




















I really like this one but I found it a little hard to get consistent images since I was using white craft ink and brown marker. Plus I had to clean the stamp after every stamped image!






No comments:

Post a Comment