Friday, December 5, 2008

Santa

Some of you know that I collect santas. I have been collecting them for about 15 years or so. The nice thing is once everyone knows that you collect something, that is usually what you get as gifts.

Here are some of my favorites that I've either received or purchased.

This santa in a spaceship is one I received from my husband a couple of years ago. We were out to dinner with friends at an old hotel that had a gift shop and this was in there. My dh actually had our friends go back the next day and pick this up for me.

The "chime" santa and the santa with the blue hat are both that I bought at one of the after christmas sales.

The santa in the fur is one that my sister bought me while she was teaching in Turkey. The fur is actually reindeer fur!!







No comments:

Post a Comment